Top Tips When Using KINTO!


June 2022

Image Source:

Heading away on a KINTO journey? Check out some of our most common FAQs.

Are you due to embark on a KINTO journey sometime soon? Before you book your trip - remember to read up on what’s included in your booking, as well as the do’s and don'ts we have set in place. Check out some of our most common FAQs:

What's included in my rental?^

When you book with KINTO, you can enjoy your rental vehicle without worrying about all the tedious responsibilities that come with owning your own car.

In each booking, we’ll provide you with:

  • Motor Vehicle Insurance ^^
  • Vehicle Registration
  • 24/7 Roadside Assistance
  • Standard Cleaning
  • Fuel ^^^
  • Service & Maintenance

Can I smoke in the car?

That’s a BIG no from us.

We find that the clean-up from the residual effects of cigarettes on our vehicles is almost impossible. Because of this, we kindly ask that you refrain from smoking or vaping in our vehicles, as you will be liable for a minimum $95 cleaning fee if it is reported or found that you have been using cigarettes or smoking devices inside the car.

Where can I use the fuel card?

WEX Motorpass is one of Australia’s most widely accepted fuel cards (and super easy to use!). You can use it at numerous major brands, plus some local independents, such as:

  • BP
  • Shell
  • Caltex
  • 7-Eleven
  • United
  • Mobil
  • Puma
  • Coles Express
  • Ampol

To search the closest location to you, click HERE.

Can I take pets in the car?

As much as we love our furry friends here at KINTO, we unfortunately do not  allow users to bring them along in their vehicle. You may be charged a cleaning fee and/ or a fine if it is found that your pet has been inside of the car (sorry!).

Can I use an International Drivers License?

Yes, absolutely! We’re available for international travellers to use KINTO for their AUS adventure (just please, PLEASE remember we drive on the LEFT-HAND side of the road...).

This is also provided you meet our requirements to join, including the eligibility criteria, and your driver’s licence is in English or you have an English translation of your licence or an international driving permit.

We hope this answers some of your KINTO queries. Please visit our FAQ page for a more in-depth look at some of our most commonly asked questions.

^ Any tolls or infringements are not included.

^^ Insurance excess fees apply.

^^^ Fuel card may not be available to members under a Corporate Agreement. Please check with your employer for more information.